Z Gallerie is a home decor store and it was founded in 1979. Customers who are Z Gallerie Credit Card holder’s can only get the benefits of having an account for online access. If you are interested in having a Z Gallerie Credit Card Login you can go through the article for a complete guide. In this article, you will get to know about the login process and Registration process in detail. You have to read the article carefully for a complete guide.
After getting registered for your Z Gallerie Credit Card you can pay your bills online and can view statements anytime. You can also modify your personal information anytime.
Z Gallerie Credit Card Login Procedure
If you are already a Z Gallerie Credit Cardholder and have registered yourself earlier, you can log in your account to have an access. You can manage your credit card account activities anytime. Follow the instructions given below to log in your Z Gallerie Credit Card account.
- Go to the official site of Z Gallerie Credit Card by using the link d.comenity.net/zgallerie/.
- By using this link you will be navigated towards Z Gallerie homepage.
- On the left side of the page, you will see Sign In tab.
- Now here you have to enter your account’s Username and Password.
- Mark the option Remember Me for fast access of your account. The browser will remember your identity.
- Click on Sign in to access your account.
Also Read: Pier 1 Credit Card Login Complete Guide !!
Forgot password or Username?
In case if you have forgotten accounts password or username you can retrieve it by visiting the Z Gallerie Credit Card Login page. Click on forgot your username and password on the Login page.
Enter the information required like your account number, ZIP Code, identification type and Social Security Number last four digits. And click on Find my Account to complete the process.
Z Gallerie Credit Card Registration Process
If you are a new user and have your Z Gallerie Credit Card along with you then you can easily register yourself. Once you will get registered you will be able to manage your card account activities anytime anywhere using the online platform. For this purpose follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Z Gallerie Credit Card by using the link mentioned above.
- On the top of the homepage, you will see an option ” Register for Access”.
- Click on it to start the process.
- For your Z Gallerie Credit Card account, you have to enter the information required.
- Enter the account number, ZIP Code and select the type of identification according to the type fill the next information required.
- Click on Find my Account.
- To Create your account you have to enter the information like your Username, Password, Email ID and Mobile number.
- Mark on Remember my Device if you want the device to help yours in logging your account fast.
- Click on Create Account and then Click on Continue to complete the process.
Z Gallerie Application Procedure
If you want to apply for your Z Gallerie Credit Card you have to go through the process explained below:
- Visit the official site of Z Gallerie Card Login by using the link mentioned above.
- On the top of the homepage, you will see an option of Apply.
- Click on it to initiate the process.
- You will be directed to Z Gallerie Card Apply now page.
- At the end of the page, you will see the Apply Now button. Click on it.
- This process has 3 Steps you have to go through the three steps.
- In step 1 you have to provide your Personal information like your first name, Last name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual income, Intended Purchase Amount.
- Next, you have to provide the Contact information like your ZIP Code, Street Address, City, State, Email Address, Mobile phone.
- Then click on Continue to complete the process by providing the information required to finish the steps successfully.
Also Read: Pottery Barn Credit Card Login Guide !!
Customer Support System
Comenity bank issues you Z Gallerie Credit Card Account. If you have any query related to Z Gallerie you can use the Customer Care Number i.e 1-877-622-5314 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) for help.