Who in the present time doesn’t love Tacos? Hardly there would be few of them. Tacos have all time been the best of all the time. Today, here we will have a detailed discussion on the topic of Tell The Bell. So my fellows, now without wasting much of time. Let us directly move to the little introduction of the Tell The Bell. So let us now move ahead with all the information that is linked first with the introductory passage. No delays now…. 😛
Taco Bell was first ever introduced in the year of 1948 by a person named Glen Bell. At this time, he was only of 25 years old. Due to some poor financial state, he used to sell his hot dogs in a stand but he was still searching for a more convincing way to make betterment. He watched in awe as a cafe that is across the street from his stand while he clearly did not.
In the beginning, he first tried to look forward to his recipe but after enough questioning the people allowed him to see the exact homemade recipe of these famous TACO’s.🌮
Pepsi first bought these Taco Bell in 1978 and they are still the owner of it. Just assume the combination of these spicy and tasty tacos with Pepsi..!!! aren’t they amazing… 😛
So now, I think that we should move to the further steps that are necessary to follow to get eligible for the survey.
Details of the survey
|Prize||A chance to win $500|
|Number of Prizes||4 Prizes per entry period|
|Prize Limit||1 Prize per household|
|Location||US, District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit||1 time per person per entry period|
|Winners Notified||Within 1 week of the drawing date|
Terms And Conditions of Tell The Bell Survey
- First, you must be above 18 years old.
- This survey is open to the residents of the US and District of Columbia.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per survey.
Link to specific survey rules: https://tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=083006
Entry of Survey
- First, you have to visit Tell the bell official website Link.
- Then put in the 16 digits code that is present at the receipt.
Entry Without Purchase
- Put all your important credentials on the piece of paper.
- Then mail it to the address given:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
Also Read: Feedback 4 Old Navy | Survey Offers & Procedure Guide !!
Contact Taco Bell
- Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500
- Customer Service: 1-800-822-6235
- Taco Bell Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618