Customers holding the BMW Card can have an access to manage their account and card activities in a convenient way by using the official site of BMW Card. To have an access you must have your BMW Credit Card Login.
After getting registered you can enjoy the features and benefits of BMW card. The features include are: you can check the remaining balance of your card, pay bills online, track your transactions, view card summary and can manage your account by creating the alerts and others.
BMW Credit Card Activation
To activate you BMW Credit Card follow the steps mentioned below :
Use the link www.mybmwcard.com/Activate/Activate you will be directed to the activation page. Now provide the information required in the given space.
- Enter your Account Number mentioned on your card.
- Now enter your Complete name in parts as mentioned on your Card.
- Your D.O.B.
- Enter the Card Expiration Date and your CCV number.
Also Read: JetBlue MasterCard Activation Procedure Guide
BMW Credit Card – Registration Process
Once you have activated your card now move on to the next step that is enrolled yourself. To access your account you need to have your BMW Credit Card Login. To register yourself follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official site and click on the option ‘Enroll In Online Services”.
- Now you have to provide your card information and personal information like your full name, Account number, SSN, CVV e.t.c.
- After providing the complete information click on Submit.
BMW Credit Card Login Procedure
If you have already activated your card and have your BMW Credit Card Login then you can easily access your account by using the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the official website of BMW Card by using this Link.
- You will see the login page in front of you, now enter the login credentials i.e. your Username and Password.
- Now click on the Login button to access your account.
BMW Credit Card Login|Forgot Password
In case if you have forgotten your password and want to reset it. Go to the official site by using the link mentioned above and click on the Forgot Password link from the login page.
- Now enter your Account Number in the given space,
- Your full name,
- The last 4-digits of your Social Security Number,
- Your Original Date of Birth
- And Card Expiry Date along with the CVC Number.
Bills Payment Methods using BMW Credit Card
There are three methods mentioned below by which you can make your payment. Adopt the one easy for you.
Make Payment using an Online Method
To make your payment online, firstly you have to connect the bank savings to your credit card account. After that To use the service, you need to link your bank savings or checking account to your credit card account. Use the online system and provide the information required during setting the process of online payment. After the complete process, your payment will be deducted from your account balance.
You have to choose whether you have to make a payment manually every time or want a recurring payment method. If you want to make your payment manual(One-time) the for this you have to open your BMW Credit Card Login and select the payment method from the payment menu and make your payment by entering the amount you want to pay with the information required.
You can also use the auto-pay method by setting the date, each month the payment will be deducted automatically on the same date.
Also Read: Chevron Texaco Credit Card Login Guideline
Payment Over Telephone
BMW Credit Cardholders can make their payment by using the customer care service making a call on the number 1-888-BMW-card(1‑888‑269‑2273).
Payment Using Mailing Address
If you want to send money or check to anyone using mail address you can do it easily by using the mailing address mentioned below:
BMW Card Services
PO Box 6605454,
Dallas TX 75266-0545