To initiate the American Express Gift Cards Activation process, you must have your Amex Gift Card along with you. To activate your card the very first step you have to do is to visit the official website of Amex Gift Card by clicking on the link www.amexgiftcard.com. After activating your card you can get proper access to manage your account online, you can easily look at the remaining balance of your card and the transaction list can also be viewed. There are also many other benefits after activating your card. Before activating your card you should keep in mind that this is a safe process. American Express Prepaid Card Management issues the cards named as Amex Gift Cards. You can use your American Express Gift Card anywhere in the United States because this card is accessible all over the State. One thing I want to mention here for your information that these cards are not accepted by the ATM’s and not used for recurring bills.
American Express Gift Card Activation Guide
There are two ways by which you can easily activate your Amex Gift Card. You can activate your card using an online platform or by using a telephone service. Both procedures are easy to follow but the second one is faster and convenient. You can learn both the procedures in this article. Read the full article to know American Express Gift Card Activation procedures in detail.
American Express Gift Cards Activation – Online
To activate your card using an online platform, You must have your card along with you. Now follow the steps mentioned below for American Express Gift Cards Activation:
- Visit the official site of Amex Gift Card by using the link www.amexgiftcard.com you will be directed to the homepage. Now, click on “Check Balance”.
- The other way to access the page directly is to click on this www.balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- You will see a tab of “Sign in to manage and activate your card”.
- Now enter your 15-digits card number mentioned on your Amex Gift Card.
- Enter the expiration date of your card.
- Now enter your Security code of 4-digit. You can know the code by clicking on the question mark beside the security code tab.
- Type your valid email address.
- After providing the complete information click on “Sign In”After activating your card you will get an access to manage your account.
American Express Gift Cards Activation by Phone
The other method for American Express Gift Cards Activation is by using the telephone number. In case if your internet is not working properly and you are facing difficulty in activating your card online you can use a telephone to activate your card. The toll-free Customer Service Representative number is available on the back side of your card. Dial the number and the customer service representative will guide you with the procedure. Follow the process. To activate your card you will also go through an automated phone service.
Remaining balance Check
Once you have activated your American Express Gift Card you can easily check your balance. To check your balance you have to sign in and go to the balance check option. After that, you will be able to access the features like checking your remaining balance and recent purchases.
Also Read: First Premier Credit Card Login Procedure Guide !!
American Express Gift Cards Activation Features
- There are two types of American Express Gift Cards- personal and the other one is business.
- The range of the card is between $25 to $3000.
- There are 20 different themes provided and you can select the gift card design of your choice.
- After purchase, the fee is zero.
- The card funds never expire.
- If your card is lost you can replace it easily.
- You can use your American Express Gift Cards online as well as in stores.
If you have any query related to American Express Gift Cards, You can use customer care number for your help i.e. 888-846-4308.