‘Amazon’ an American E-commerce website also called Amazon.com has shifted to cloud computing website and is now the largest retailer business website, even outstanding Walmart in the US. Almost extending 10 countries worldwide, Amazon provides country coded domains. E.g. Amazon.de, which is a country-coded domain for its German users. Amazon is an internet company that is located in Seattle, Washington. Amazon provides an Amazon Credit Card Login page.
Types of Amazon Credit Cards
There are 3 types of Amazon Credit Card with each has an Amazon Credit Card Login.
- Amazon.com Prime Store Card or Amazon.com Store Card.
- The second type is Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card, offered by Chase Bank.
- Third One is Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line that is perfect for business, schools, institutions, and libraries.
The other countries do not have Amazon Credit Card, as it is only available in the US. For others, different forms of payments are available.
Amazon Credit Card Login – Registration
In order to register yourself in any of the Amazon Credit Card Login, the user must have the following details
- Amazon Credit Card Number.
- Bank Account Number.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
- Valid Email address.
- Date of Birth of the user.
Amazon Credit Card Login Procedure
As we now know that, there are 3 types of Amazon Credit Cards and each has a different to login in.
For Amazon.com Rewards Credit Card Login
- Click the link Here.
- You will now see Chase Credit Online Payments page.
- Enter your User Id and Password in the fields in order to proceed.
- Do not click on ‘Remember Me’ if it’s not your computer.
- Now, click on ‘Sign In to Accounts’ button in order to log in.
- If you face problems in Amazon Credit Card Login process, then click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?‘ link.
- Now, follow all the steps carefully in order to reset your Amazon Credit Card Login Id and Password.
For Amazon Store Card Login
- Firstly, go to the Amazon Store Card page using this Link.
- You will see Amazon Store Credit Card Login page.
- Typecase sensitive user ID that is different from Amazon.com User ID and a password.
- Now, click on ‘Secure Login’ to sign in.
- If you forget your User Id or password then click on ‘Find User ID‘ or ‘Reset Password‘.
- Follow all the steps to recover or resetting your account.
Also Read: Gordmans Credit Card Login Procedure Guide !!
For Corporate Credit Line Amazon.com
- Firstly, go to the Corporate Credit Line Login by clicking this Link.
- Now, locate and click on ‘Manage your Account Online’.
- Then type your User Id with case-sensitive letters.
- Case Sensitive is for making sure that lower and upper cases letters are correct.
- Once you type the valid User Id, click on ‘Login’ button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged in.
From Amazon Credit Card Login page, you can log in to Amazon Credit Cards using these 3 methods for making any purchases. For any purchase, make an Amazon Log in Id and enter your Credit Card details.